SAFETY QUOTES, THEY HELP....
No matter what job you pick, safety is one of the primary expectations that you seek while you are at work. Workplace safety is the responsibility of the management, which involves making the workplace safer for the employers and thus safeguarding their health. Workplace safety ensures that an employee can feel secure about undertaking his routine tasks with complete determination and confidence. Workplace safety aims at eliminating the health risks involves in a particular job and hence makes the job profile a secure option for interested candidates.
Photo Above: Identifying and measuring the correct sitting position are crucial to prevent the risk of back pain to worker (one of my consulting assignments in the area of Ergonomic Risks Assessment - Assoc. Prof. Abdul Shukor)
Effective Quotes About Workplace Safety.
- Just because you always did it that way, doesn't make it right.
- Safety is something you learn from the start - Being accident free is doing your part.
- Chance takers are accident makers.
- The door to Safety swings on the hinges of common sense.
- It’s better to lose one minute in life... than to lose life in a minute.
- Safety is like a lock - But you are the key.
- Open the Door to Safety: Awareness is the Key!
- Safety is a full time job, don't make it a part time practice.
- A danger foreseen is half avoided.
- A fugitive from the laws of averages - that’s you if you don’t use your safety gear.
- A safer you is a safer me.
- A spill, a slip, a hospital trip.
- Accidents hurt - safety doesn’t.
- Alert today. Alive tomorrow.
- An accident can ruin your career.
- Be alert–accidents hurt.
- Be alert, be aware, be alive.
- Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
- Protect your back; use a jack.
- Work safely today and every day.
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
- Safety is a state of mind - Accidents are an abscence of mind.
- Know safety - No injury, No safety - Know injury.
- Shortcuts cut life short.
- Don’t be safety blinded, be safety minded.
- A good scare is often worth more than good advice.
- Safety- you either have it or you have a concussion.
- Safety- it’s cheaper than a trip to the ER.
- Life did not begin by accident. Don’t let it end as one.
- Working without safety is a dead end job.
- Wear the right protective equipment for the job.
- Better Safe Than Sorry
Photo Above: Workstation's location and arrangement can become possible sources of hazards and need to be constantly assessed - Assoc. Prof. Abdul Shukor.
Assoc. Prof. Abdul Shukor
Your partner in OSHE.